SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Go down

SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Ice Paw on Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:29 pm

It started a few days ago, a very large, very hungry, and violent bear wandered into the market place and sacked all the food vendor's stalls. Now he's just sitting there, in the market, and no attempts to make him leave, either physically or magically have been effective. Magic just seems to roll off of him.

The merchants are angry, and the entire community is distressed. Something has to be done! But what?

----

The Rules
- One character per person
- There is no limit to the amount of people that may join
- You may contact me to mediate disputes, but I doubt that such will be necesary
- You are welcome to handle the bear in any way you see fit. I can mediate the bear's actions, if needed

----

- - - - -

Maybe we're not alone...
avatar
Ice Paw
Cryomancer Fox Uplift
Cryomancer Fox Uplift

Posts : 144
Aether : 2971
Join date : 2011-02-20

View user profile http://upliftstudio.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Rusty on Sun Sep 16, 2012 10:21 pm

One of the food vendors (a fisherman named Rusty) huddled in the dirt, a fair distance from the open market. He was close enough to see his and many others' booths torn to wood piles. His goods were mostly taken, and Rusty had to run for his life before he could retrieve his bag full of his traded items.

The polecat's eyes stared broodingly at the crime scene. He could adjust to moving on from this town if necessary, but he wanted his bag back at least.
avatar
Rusty
Sailor Ferret Dreg

Posts : 86
Aether : 2733
Join date : 2011-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by J.A.R.L.A. on Tue Sep 18, 2012 12:34 am

The Fab Jarla Shows up and Looks Around See all the Wood laying around and Start go over to one and Transmit a few piles of the once wooden Stands in to a Wagon with Wooden wheels ask the other to help put wood in the Cart and Pile it Near the Bear.
Look Around to see if there anything else to help with my Idea Spots A cute little Ferret Eye Staring Hard at Something.
Run over to the Cute Ferret and Asks What youuuuuuuuuuuu Doing? You look sad. *Pull a Cookie from his bag* shove it in the Ferret face Here it baked with love.
avatar
J.A.R.L.A.
Hemomancer Jackal Familiar

Posts : 16
Aether : 2214
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 29

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/YinepuBloodRose

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Rusty on Tue Sep 18, 2012 1:09 am

Rusty's eyes widened, and he sniffed baked gift. "Thanks. I would trade this for a high price," he said, befuddled on whether to resist tasting it, or keeping it in good condition. He licked his lips, looking up to the jackal. "What are you planning there?"
avatar
Rusty
Sailor Ferret Dreg

Posts : 86
Aether : 2733
Join date : 2011-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by J.A.R.L.A. on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:08 am

Jarla Look at Him Sniffing It. Get A big Smile On His Face.
I have more if you like They seem to perk you up. *Looks Over See what Around* IF could get Scraped Leather and Cloth or Pretty Flowers or leafs and I make you A Little Gifts bag of my Cookie. I love People Whom Love Food. Every One should eat Sweetie it make you feel better.

If magic Is not Working To Move the Bear Or Any physically things Well. then Time to Build something that Would make him Wanna Move.
avatar
J.A.R.L.A.
Hemomancer Jackal Familiar

Posts : 16
Aether : 2214
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 29

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/YinepuBloodRose

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Rusty on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:25 am

"I'm glad you say so," Rusty grinned and finally took some bites out of Jarla's cooking. "Hmm... fire?" he tilted his head, "I wish I thought of that, I was about to give up on thinking about it."

avatar
Rusty
Sailor Ferret Dreg

Posts : 86
Aether : 2733
Join date : 2011-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by J.A.R.L.A. on Tue Sep 18, 2012 2:39 am

Well We Cloud Set A Fire tho *Hand Him Another Cookie* I was thinking Of Fist try to make A Stage On 12 1/2 Foot pole on top of Him and Put on a Talent Show Call make the Bear Move. After All If he Not going Anywhere Just yet Might as Well as Have some Fun. we can Light up the Stage then Burn it Down Laters lol. If we Put on a Really Unpleasing Show Maybe he leave.

So what are your Staring at. and your a Trader Right? Well let see if we can Bargain with some other to get thing to Make you a Bag For some Cookie to take with you. Hmmm I can Heal People Maybe If some Hurt I can heal them in Trad for Some Scrap Cloth or Leather or Something Like that.
By the way What was you Staring at?
avatar
J.A.R.L.A.
Hemomancer Jackal Familiar

Posts : 16
Aether : 2214
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 29

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/YinepuBloodRose

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Rusty on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:04 pm

Rusty accepted the second cookie, and his eyes brightened again. "If you think it'll work... That would be great! And entertaining."

"Oh! I do have my own bag too, but it's close to the bear, under my booth," he pointed his nose towards a spot near the enemy in the open square.



Last edited by Rusty on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:43 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Rusty
Sailor Ferret Dreg

Posts : 86
Aether : 2733
Join date : 2011-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Isaac on Tue Sep 18, 2012 9:34 pm

/floating lazily along with the clouds, going over his journal, notes taken in complex mathematical equation, Isaac passes just over the market when he smells something wonderful and sugary. realizing he's forgotten to eat in quite some time again as he was wrapped up in his theories, he comes to a gentle halt and descends to investigate.
avatar
Isaac
Gravitomancer Gerbil Familiar

Posts : 11
Aether : 2652
Join date : 2011-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by J.A.R.L.A. on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:08 pm

Jarla Look over to were Rusty was Pointing. Oh that not too far I'll Try to go get it. Hold on. *Smacks His Sliver arm bracers Then touch it to he Sliver Beard and transmute A Small Sliver Ankn Shaped Dagger. Pick it up in his Mouth by the Handle of the dagger with was the Top of the Loop. Mummble to Rusty Hey I will be Right back. * Slowly start too skip and trotting To the bag When Something Fly by his ear*
avatar
J.A.R.L.A.
Hemomancer Jackal Familiar

Posts : 16
Aether : 2214
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 29

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/YinepuBloodRose

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Isaac on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:52 pm

/taken aback, Isaac surveys the destruction, so distracted, he nearly smacks right into Jarla's face. he swerves last second to avoid him. noticing the dagger in the jackal's mouth and the chaos that used to be a market, Isaac assumes the worst of this unfamiliar familiar. ISAAC ATTACKS! gesturing skyward with an open hand, Isaac reverses the flow of gravity rendering anything & anyone nearby weightless. he watches for Jarla's next move pensively, small debris slowly drifting between the two.
avatar
Isaac
Gravitomancer Gerbil Familiar

Posts : 11
Aether : 2652
Join date : 2011-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by J.A.R.L.A. on Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:57 pm

*Jarla Looks Around Mumbles with the Dagger in Mouth* What Magic is This looking Around and then Spots the See the Gerbil Oh hey you are you that thing that Near Hit my Ear.
avatar
J.A.R.L.A.
Hemomancer Jackal Familiar

Posts : 16
Aether : 2214
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 29

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/YinepuBloodRose

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Isaac on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:04 pm

/Isaac moves closer to Jarla (now drifting weightless with everything else) he gestures to the destruction around them, then pointing to him as if to ask "what have you done?"
avatar
Isaac
Gravitomancer Gerbil Familiar

Posts : 11
Aether : 2652
Join date : 2011-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Isaac on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:06 pm

/Rusty trying to swim through the air comically, cookie in mouth, in the background of this serious exchange, unnoticed
avatar
Isaac
Gravitomancer Gerbil Familiar

Posts : 11
Aether : 2652
Join date : 2011-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by J.A.R.L.A. on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:13 pm

Jarla Look at him I didn't Do anything, nice power Well that not True I building A Stage On top of the Bear the Ran Sacked the Market. Seeing no attempts to make him leave, either physically or magically have been effective. Magic just seems to roll off of him. We Might as Well as have Some Fun. Maybe the Bad Acts Will Scar him off And If not When we done We can Set it on Fire and Scare Him off that way. I actually On my Way to Retrieve A bag for my Friend Rusty whom Swimming in the Air Boy that Look like Fun. Ps was that Your Tummies I heard Are you Hungary if I got a Cookie with your Name on it.
avatar
J.A.R.L.A.
Hemomancer Jackal Familiar

Posts : 16
Aether : 2214
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 29

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/YinepuBloodRose

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Isaac on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:23 pm

/looks at Jarla quizzically, then at the bear in the distance, the only thing firmly planted to the ground despite the effects of his power. Isaac releases his spell, everything falls unceremoniously to the ground, except for the the Jackal & ferret, Isaac taking care to return them to the ground softly. a couple 2x4's bounce off the bears head, it remains unfazed.


Last edited by Isaac on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
avatar
Isaac
Gravitomancer Gerbil Familiar

Posts : 11
Aether : 2652
Join date : 2011-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Isaac on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:26 pm

/Isaac makes a gesture towards Rusty, his bag flies straight to the ferret, stopping suddenly before him. he bows in apology for being so presumptuous.
avatar
Isaac
Gravitomancer Gerbil Familiar

Posts : 11
Aether : 2652
Join date : 2011-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by J.A.R.L.A. on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:45 pm

* Jarla Look at the Gerbil stabbing the Dagger Into the Ground* wow that that make it Simple thanks *Walks Over the the Gerbil and hand Him A Few cookies* Walks back to the Dagger Put his paws one left and the Other on the Right Side and Chin on top of it and Transmutes it back into His Arm Bracers and Sliver pharaohs beard. there now my Face is so Naked. So Rusty What do you have in the Bag.
avatar
J.A.R.L.A.
Hemomancer Jackal Familiar

Posts : 16
Aether : 2214
Join date : 2012-09-14
Age : 29

View user profile https://www.facebook.com/YinepuBloodRose

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Isaac on Tue Sep 18, 2012 11:56 pm

/takes a bite of the cookie, the rest orbiting around him, satellites. waves 'hi' to Rusty.
avatar
Isaac
Gravitomancer Gerbil Familiar

Posts : 11
Aether : 2652
Join date : 2011-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Jack the coyote on Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:41 am

As Jack approached the commotion, he saw his friend Rusty. He glanced at the market, to see the angry bear figure sitting, and looking around with an unfriendly face.

*Aproaches Rusty*
Hey Rusty, what's all the commotion about? And that bear?
avatar
Jack the coyote
Aeromancer Coyote Uplift

Posts : 41
Aether : 2695
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 28
Location : The Forest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Rusty on Thu Sep 20, 2012 10:09 pm

Rusty put some of the cookies in the newly retrieved bag, and pulled his paws around its corners. "Thank you, there! It's... some of my trading items..." he said vaguely, dazed from the magic and moving up and down.

"Jack!" the polecat shook out of confusion at his friend's voice, "well, good to see you!"
He gestured to the looming being, "That destroyed our trading, and took my fish. From what I've seen, I don't want to go near it." He looked to the two Familiars, "these two just arrived, and I'm not sure what they're called. What's your names?"
avatar
Rusty
Sailor Ferret Dreg

Posts : 86
Aether : 2733
Join date : 2011-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Jack the coyote on Fri Sep 21, 2012 9:05 am

*He moves towards the bear idly, while Rusty, Jarla and Isaac present themselves. Missing the presentations himself ((Canonically, Jack and Jarla meet at the storm xD I like to keep things canon in my RPs :P)).*

*Aproaching the bear*

"Hello? Uh, Mr. Bear? Why are you doing this? Can you understand me?"

*The bear, glancing at the coyote, makes an unfriendly growl, warning him to not get any closer*

"The size of this bear isn't normal" Mumbled to himself.

*Looking at the crowd, unsafely giving the bear his back*

"Hey does anyone know if Dregs can be "made"?" He yelled.
I... never really asked about this to my moms... That's a bit sad... He thought to himself.

*The bear, angry at Jack's presence and his relaxed stance near him, proceeds to throw his arm against the coyote. Sending him away towards a store and breaking part of the old wood's door*

"Oof! Ouch! Ouch ouch ouch ouch, that...... hurts...." He gasped.
avatar
Jack the coyote
Aeromancer Coyote Uplift

Posts : 41
Aether : 2695
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 28
Location : The Forest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Isaac on Sat Sep 22, 2012 4:14 am

*unable to speak, Isaac once again takes out his journal, flipping to a blank page near it's back cover, he quickly scribbles down "Isaac" in neat, well practiced Calligraphy, then hands it to Rusty.*

*He accidentally misspells his name as "I suuck"
avatar
Isaac
Gravitomancer Gerbil Familiar

Posts : 11
Aether : 2652
Join date : 2011-06-29

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Rusty on Sat Sep 22, 2012 6:41 pm

Rusty, in turn, was unable to read Isaac's writing. He spoke amicably, "I don't know this, so can I just call you Grey---"

Over his shoulder, he heard Jack wondering aloud about dregs. Unease sparked in, seeing Jack so close to the bear.

WHAMK.

Rusty dashed to the fallen coyote, still keeping his eye on the bear. "Jack, are you alive?"
avatar
Rusty
Sailor Ferret Dreg

Posts : 86
Aether : 2733
Join date : 2011-06-25

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Jack the coyote on Sun Sep 23, 2012 9:49 am

*Trying to regain his composure*

"Yeah, I think so... Ugh, man that bear has some strength!" He said while taking a long breath, as a sign of not having been severely injured.

"I don't think that's a normal bear though... I mean, they are strong, but he sent me flying with ease." Then he added looking at Rusty. "You're a dreg yourself, do you think he could be one? Like a "newborn" dreg?"

((I figured, I never asked Ken how Dregs come to be, so why not subtly ask in the shape of an RP xD))
avatar
Jack the coyote
Aeromancer Coyote Uplift

Posts : 41
Aether : 2695
Join date : 2011-06-23
Age : 28
Location : The Forest

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: SCENARIO! Bear Attack

Post by Sponsored content


Sponsored content


Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 2 1, 2  Next

Back to top

- Similar topics

 
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum