Uplift Studio Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCENARIO! Aether Storm

4 posters

Go down

SCENARIO! Aether Storm Empty SCENARIO! Aether Storm

Post by Ice Paw Sun Sep 16, 2012 6:40 pm

It was the middle of a gathering feast, when the dusk sky shifted colors as a crimson cloud, the wind kicked up with a foul smell, and blackened liquid began raining from the sky, while purple lightning flashed all about.

Everyone attending the feast scattered for the nearest shelter, unfortunately you and a group of others are now stuck in the hut of one of the village founders (Frost Tail), who is not presently at home.

The storm shows no signs of slowing down, and you are sure you hear things creeping around out there.

----

The Rules
- No character limit
- There is no limit to the amount of people that may join
- You may contact me to mediate disputes, but I doubt that such will be necesary
- Interact with each other, worry about the storm or brave the horrible weather to return home

----
Ice Paw
Ice Paw
Cryomancer Fox Uplift
Cryomancer Fox Uplift

Aether : 4985

https://upliftstudio.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

SCENARIO! Aether Storm Empty Re: SCENARIO! Aether Storm

Post by J.A.R.L.A. Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:17 pm

'Jarla looked, seemingly unaffected by the chaos around and said "Soo much for the feast." He chuckled to himself and added, "When I said i was going to cook up a storm this is not what I meant. Walk over to the Window looking out side. "Hmmm Look Sticky out." makes me want a bath I stealing Bathroom anyone wanna join do one anther make up and have a Slumber party. Look around at everyone.

Last edited by J.A.R.L.A. on Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:32 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : Ice said it was First perosn me try to fix it.)
J.A.R.L.A.
J.A.R.L.A.
Hemomancer Jackal Familiar

Aether : 4228

https://www.facebook.com/YinepuBloodRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Tirien Skytail Sun Sep 16, 2012 7:49 pm

Skytail shakes, spraying black liquid around off his fur as he comes in from the storm. "This is definitely not a natural storm.. There shouldn't have been a storm due for nearly a week." He says, before pushing his goggles from his eyes and looking around to see who else is inside.
Tirien Skytail
Tirien Skytail
Aeromancer Fennec Uplift

Aether : 4239

Back to top Go down

Post by J.A.R.L.A. Sun Sep 16, 2012 8:10 pm

*tackles* Skytail your a weather Fox right. Well I just one thing to say Heys say it don't spray it. you made me all black. Think to my self tho you can't tell see my fur is already back. Anyways Welcome to the Hut of Slumber party's.
J.A.R.L.A.
J.A.R.L.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by J.A.R.L.A. Tue Sep 18, 2012 10:45 pm

*Jarla Look at SkyTail* Your No fun lol. Any one want anything to eat.
I going to go See what I can make for Dinner. *head to the kitchen to see what In the Frigidaire*
J.A.R.L.A.
J.A.R.L.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack the coyote Wed Sep 19, 2012 7:20 am

Jack stood there watching outside the window how the magical storm fell down from the ominous sky.

"Tsk, I really don't like rain..."
*looking around*

"So this is what Ice Paw's house looks like?"

While mumbling to himself, and looking around, he accidentally stamps the tail of an unfriendly looking cat.

*The cat without even flinching, looks at the coyote, who hasn't realized yet*
"Do you mind?" She said angrily.

"Oh sorry, haven't seen you there." As he moved back.

"Well, you're not the only one here, so be careful."

"Yes ma'am." He replied, amused by the cat's hostility.

"You're right, this is a bit crowded. I wonder what will the owner say." He said, directing his words to make a conversation with the cat.

"I don't care."

"Looks like more people is coming" He said while contemplating Skytail's entrance.

"Ugh..."

"You're not the most social cat around eh?"

"No, and I'd like to keep it that way."

"Can I know your name at least?"

"Su."

"Well, Su, it seems someone's going to make some dinner. That ought to be fun."

"You're the talking type, eh?" She said as she hoped on the window sill, curling in a ball, while looking at the storm, in a sign of not wanting more conversation.

"Oh well, I'm gonna go mingle. Tell me if you need anything!" He said as he went to see what was going on in the kitchen.
Jack the coyote
Jack the coyote
Aeromancer Coyote Uplift

Aether : 4709

Back to top Go down

Post by J.A.R.L.A. Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:32 pm

*Jarla see the coyote coming His way*

"Oh Hi All Doll Face Dinner Almost Ready I making Stuffed Kumquats with Ginger Cream Cheese for appetizer, the Main Course is Roasted potatoes, Sirloin Steak Wrapped In Bacon, Fresh Made herb Dinners Rolls, and COOKIES for Desert." "Oh by the way Doll I am Jarla and you are?"
J.A.R.L.A.
J.A.R.L.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack the coyote Wed Sep 19, 2012 4:40 pm

*Aproaching the Jacka*
"Hello there! I'm Jack, nice to meet you! Stuffed kumquat, that'd be a new one. Where'd you get all that stuff? Frost had it in his kitchen?"

*Smells the about-to-be dinner*

"Hmmm hm! It smells delicious!"
Jack the coyote
Jack the coyote
Aeromancer Coyote Uplift

Back to top Go down

Post by J.A.R.L.A. Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:04 pm

*Jarla Smiles at Jack* The pleasure is all mine I sure, Hope you brought your appetite. *Turns to the stove Pull out the Meat and Potato, Plates the kumquats and Cookies to look all Pretty, then pop in the Rolls.* "Dinner will be served buffet style it be Done in 5 mins"

"For the Most Part Yes Frost had most of it in her Fridges I had to had to transmute a few things few things But should be A magical Meal lol."

"So were you From and What Bring you here beside the Storm and the Creepy thing out there."

"Poo What to Drink with this Meal Mead, Red Wine, Ale, Oh Maybe Ice Tea?" "Jack What do you think would be good."
J.A.R.L.A.
J.A.R.L.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack the coyote Wed Sep 19, 2012 5:42 pm

"Oh magic! I'm an aeromancer myself, I can do windy things, hehe. I've never seen transmutation before, it means you can turn things into... other things right?"

*He says, looking at the food being prepared with a fascinated look in his eyes*

"Oh, and I'm from... Phew I don't even remember home, I come from abroad, a whole other continent called Nei. But that was many many years ago. I've been wandering these lands ever since, and not too long ago I stumbled upon this little forest community, and here I am! How about you? I haven't seen you around before, what's your story? Oh, I'll have some ice tea if there is... Though I sure hope Frost doesn't mind! Hehe"
Jack the coyote
Jack the coyote
Aeromancer Coyote Uplift

Back to top Go down

Post by J.A.R.L.A. Wed Sep 19, 2012 6:14 pm

*Jarla Look A little Sad Losted and with Watery eye*

I was Found after Feed On a Dead Body almost dead by a Young Blood Mage Saved Me He took me with, Him to and Main City Forget what it is call It in the sands of Raa. I remember older lady Mage whom was teaching him Transmutation named Aises they became friends * perking Up a Bit* She always game me Cookie I love cookies." *look at the Stove*
"We traveled allot But then Cataclysm took my master and Horner Of him I took up what my Master work Traveled around the World Healing Skinny People Waist line at a time with Cookie as well as the Sick."
*blinks a Few Times*

"Oh by The Goddess, look at that the Rolls are Done." *opens the Oven and Pulls them out*

We was we Jack Oh yes magic!!! I can a Hemomancer “Healing though Blood Magic" and then I am "Transmutationer"

* Jarla Sits On my butt* "Howls Dinner Done come get it you Skinny People."
J.A.R.L.A.
J.A.R.L.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Tirien Skytail Wed Sep 19, 2012 10:54 pm

Skytail winces at the howl and grumbles. "First he attacks me and then runs off, now he thinks I'm skinny? Bah.." His ears flatten as another bolt strikes somewhere nearby, the thunder blasting through the house. "Well, it's better than being out there, with... whatever that is that I hear crawling around outside." He sneezes at some dust stirred up by his wind.
Tirien Skytail
Tirien Skytail
Aeromancer Fennec Uplift

Back to top Go down

Post by J.A.R.L.A. Thu Sep 20, 2012 1:21 am

*Jarla Looks Around the Room*
"Good Evening tho Whom Have Not Met I am J.A.R.L.A. my Full Tilde is Jason the Altitude Reasoning for Loving Adjustments Most Just use my Acronym Jarla.

*Smiles At everyone*
"The pleasure is all mine I sure, Hope you brought your appetite This Eveing see the Fest was Stormed out. However I desired to cook up my Own storm One Of Homeyness and with Love.

* perking up Like a Pound five star Cook and then clear his throat *

"Dinner will be Sever Buffet Style and consists of Mead, Red Wine, Ale, and for you non-drinkers of fine Spirits there is Ice Tea."
"For the appetizer well will be Having Stuffed Kumquats with Ginger Cream Cheese."
"The Main Course is Roasted potatoes with a delicate blend of spices and Herbs Followed by big helping of Sirloin Steak Wrapped In Bacon as well as Fresh Made herb Dinners Rolls for Sobbing Up the Goodness."
* really Perking up*
"For your pleasure my Famous dessert My Cookies."
"Dig in and Enjoy, Oh Before I forget On a Side Note Anyone Whom What to do about this storm may join me In the Dinner Room to eat"

*Grabs a Plate and Put a Little of every thing Pours a Cup of Mead and Head to the Dinner Room*
J.A.R.L.A.
J.A.R.L.A.

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack the coyote Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:59 am

*With a sympathetic look, taking a bite from his dinner*
"Ah I see, you're a familiar then... My dad was one too... Anyways, that's an interesting kind of magic, I don't recall having seen it before. I've met very few healers on my travels. They seem to be scarce!"

*Looking at Skytail rambling*
"Come sit with us little friend, don't be shy!"

"Oh wait, I'll be right back."

*Gets a piece of steak and approaches the cat, that hadn't move from the window sill*

"Here, eat something." Said with a smile.

*Leaving the piece of meat at the window sill and returning to the banquet with Jarla, Skytail and the others*

*Su looks at the piece of meat, and then back at Jack, with the others. Slowly, she starts nibbling on the piece.*
Jack the coyote
Jack the coyote
Aeromancer Coyote Uplift

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Paw Thu Sep 20, 2012 9:47 am

-A loud thump assaults the front door of the home, following by a wet squishing noise of something sliding down the surface-

(for reference, Frost Tail's home is not a proper house, but rather a burrow under an old tree. It is dug out, and furnished with wooden floors, and the walls are also plain wood)
Ice Paw
Ice Paw
Cryomancer Fox Uplift
Cryomancer Fox Uplift

Back to top Go down

Post by Tirien Skytail Thu Sep 20, 2012 5:12 pm

Skytail proceeds to stare at the door, ears down. "Ok, so who is going to volunteer to check that out? And am I the only one worried about the storm at all?"
Tirien Skytail
Tirien Skytail
Aeromancer Fennec Uplift

Back to top Go down

Post by Jack the coyote Fri Sep 21, 2012 8:56 am

"Well, the storm doesn't worry me nearly as much, I've seen magic storms before, and my fair share of unexplainable phenomena" *Hearing the sounds coming from the front door*

"Hm... I'll go see, aren't you curious little friend?" *signaling Skytail to come with him*

((I'll leave to ken to reveal what the thing is ^^))
Jack the coyote
Jack the coyote
Aeromancer Coyote Uplift

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Paw Mon Sep 24, 2012 2:12 am

The odd squishing noise persists, but it is not certain what the noise is.

The sky lights up in a fantastic flash of purple, as a thundering crack sounds throughout the home.

((Let me know if you guys want me to push further with the actions of whatever it is thats going on))
Ice Paw
Ice Paw
Cryomancer Fox Uplift
Cryomancer Fox Uplift

Back to top Go down

Post by Tirien Skytail Sun Nov 11, 2012 5:19 am

Skytail continues to back away from the door, his ears flat and fur up. "I have a bad feeling about this... Something feels.... wrong, about this storm..."

((I LIIIIIIVE, and do be a dear and do so, Ken))
Tirien Skytail
Tirien Skytail
Aeromancer Fennec Uplift

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down