Uplift Studio Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Creation War

2 posters

Go down

The Creation War Empty The Creation War

Post by Iron Core Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:28 pm

In the aether beyond the realms, something miraculous is occurring- a new realm is beginning to take shape, and powerful beings are beginning to take notice. Hundreds, if not thousands of some of the strongest men and creatures that have ever walked and ruled the realms begin to flock to this realm, and more still awaken, born of the new realm, recognizing the potential to become nothing less than the very gods themselves and shape this realm to their own desires.

The Godlings are fueled by divine power infused within them either upon their arrival or their awakening, and soon they realize that this power is divided hundreds of thousands of ways, preventing them from creating the world they seek, and it becomes obvious that in order to become the gods they wish to be, they must claim the divine power of their peers the only way they know how- by slaying them and making their essence a part of their own. Thus, did a war of astronomical proportions launch across the new cosmos, the Creation War.

Many Pantheons and lone gods rise and fall in this bloody war, and it is not long before a small alliance of Godlings arrive and start their climb to glory to stake their claim. You are those Godlings.

Last edited by Iron Core on Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 pm; edited 1 time in total
Iron Core
Iron Core
Metalcrafter Badger Uplift

Aether : 4822

Back to top Go down

The Creation War Empty Re: The Creation War

This game is to be played through a slightly modified version of Pathfinder, a pen and paper roleplaying game that's pretty much an improved Dungeons and Dragons. The main, obvious change from the original Pathfinder, is that you are no mere adventurer, but an aspiring God- and are far more powerful than a mortal that is your level! Thus, in addition to your character class, you obtain a spark level- your fledgling divine spirit which gives you domain(s) over an aspect of the new universe, and recognition as the God of your aspects, should you successfully ascend.

Common aspects include the elements such as Fire, Water, Air, and Earth, others include powerful forces such as Life, Death, Time, Good, and Evil- though the divine spark can feasibly be able to manipulate any powerful force.

Your character starts with one Spark level, which remains separate from your character level.

I'll finish this later WOO

Last edited by Iron Core on Wed Apr 25, 2012 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total
Iron Core
Iron Core

Back to top Go down

reserve 2
Iron Core
Iron Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Core Tue Apr 24, 2012 10:29 pm

reserve THREEEEEE
Iron Core
Iron Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgina Sat May 26, 2012 12:33 am

Aaaaaa I just logged in after over a month of absence! I feel down not noticing this. --___--

I know these post are a month old, but you have my interest. I won't lie that my schedule is a bit tight, but it should be calming down within the week.

Also, I have the Core Rulebook. Fifth Printing. I hope that helps with coordination and things!
Virgina
Virgina
Purifier Mink Familiar

Aether : 4846

Back to top Go down

Post by Iron Core Sat May 26, 2012 7:23 pm

Ahaha that's ok I totally forgot about this, I'll remind myself to get those gears a going again and see if we can't have a game
Iron Core
Iron Core

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgina Sun May 27, 2012 12:15 am

That's good to know! Here's to possibility!
Virgina
Virgina
Purifier Mink Familiar

Aether : 4846

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum