Uplift Studio Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Bare with me...

3 posters

Go down

Bare with me... Empty Bare with me...

Post by basil Wed Dec 28, 2011 12:45 am

A somewhat fading in to a bright blue sky, the morning welcomed all. Quiet and peaceful it was a great day for being out and about, well for most creatures, in this case there was a semi silent whistle coming from a hole in a high tree. This small 'flying' squirrel was very much used to sleeping in, never one to greet the morning on time, unless of course he smelled something good. This morning he did not, being in such a high place and falling out of his tree in attempts to fly he had landed in a pond that hadn't dried up from the previous weeks rainfall, causing his nose to be stuffed up. The whistles continued as he slept curled up into in busy tail.

(fffffffffffttt.... >_> if i did this wrong sorrrrrryyyyy)

basil
Flying-Squirrel Dreg

Aether : 4529

Back to top Go down

Bare with me... Empty Re: Bare with me...

Post by Ice Paw Wed Dec 28, 2011 6:11 pm

((Nothing wrong here at all. :3 ))

((I'll check with chat and let them know you're open for an RP X3 ))
Ice Paw
Ice Paw
Cryomancer Fox Uplift
Cryomancer Fox Uplift

Aether : 5015

https://upliftstudio.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgina Fri Dec 30, 2011 6:20 pm

(Gosh, I really wouldn't know what to do no either. ^^;; Well, here I go!)

Virgina hides herself beneath her paws, but after a few motions she wakes. The morning blends into her retinas just like the countless other mornings long forgotten to her memory; typical for all living creatures, but when one lives for centuries beyond their mighty prime, this becomes all too unmindful.

The mink made a show understanding of her temporary living quarters that is a rented room. A little after eating her complementary centipede (although she rather have a fish or some crustacean), she hurried off to the outside. The caravan company she works for had no need for her these last few days, so she spent herself around these natural woodlands (save for the little inn and a few noticeable trails). Now she makes the trek back to the city, with a final travel down the high trees and foliage.
Virgina
Virgina
Purifier Mink Familiar

Aether : 4854

Back to top Go down

Post by basil Sun Jan 01, 2012 7:51 pm

(lol i thought i couldn't reply but i just wasn't logged in OTL)

It took awhile for Basil to stop his resistance to waking. Probably the only thing he has ever battled, other then his family to dinner, if that was even a proper memory to begin with, for some reason he had no memories of a before time, other then just speaking and as of this point he was on his own. He stared at the inside ceiling of the tree, thinking hard with a small frown, if he had no memory of a before time.... did he even have one, he thought to himself, he figured that was too much pondering for that morning and rolled himself up. He did not have the luxury of being as fit as the other squirrels, but enjoying food is what he did best and what his plans were for the moment. Basil headed out of the hole and scrambled to the branches mid-point, he eyed the floor waaay down below. He lifted his arms high and stretched out his 'wings' and dove off for another morning attempt in flight. (which as always failed and always a surprise to Basil).

The not so much flying but falling squirrel landed in the branches of, totally by chance, berry bush. He was not as disappointed as he normally would get, " flew better this time 'round."

basil
Flying-Squirrel Dreg

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgina Tue Jan 03, 2012 12:48 am

Before long, Virgina notice an inviting berry bush. The mink distastes eating like a rabid, but many of these treats look plump, ripe and hearty. In moments she's already scrunch her filling. And that is when the shrubbery shake and roar!

Last edited by Virgina on Thu Jan 05, 2012 5:55 pm; edited 1 time in total
Virgina
Virgina
Purifier Mink Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post by basil Wed Jan 04, 2012 5:02 am

It wasn't exactly a roar, although if one wasn't exactly paying alot of attention to their surroundings on might suppose it would sounds like a roar, but it was actually a raspy yawn coming from Basil's over stuffed mouth. The bush shook more as he loosened himself from the top and tumbled to the floor.

basil
Flying-Squirrel Dreg

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgina Thu Jan 05, 2012 6:10 pm

The shook of a sudden body made Virgina jump. It is silly to think she be alone in this area, but she didn't expect a surprise so soon in the day. She found herself invisible and in cover behind nearby wood before she lapse in control of herself again. The squirrel didn't look menacing, but her years in Hemlock* knew better. She made no noise but observe the stranger for a while longer in her trunk viewpoint.

*That's the city she grew up in. In a nutshell: Pretty shady.
Virgina
Virgina
Purifier Mink Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum