Uplift Studio Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

SCENARIO! Cave In

+3
Marrow
Sylver
Ice Paw
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

SCENARIO! Cave In - Page 2 Empty SCENARIO! Cave In

Post by Ice Paw Wed Oct 26, 2011 12:20 am

First topic message reminder :

As you were walking about, minding your own business, a freak rainstorm caused you to seek temporary shelter in a small cave. Unfortunately, just as you ran inside, a massive thunderclap shook the ground in, and around the cave, causing the entrance to collapse.

You tried to dig your way out, but it seems futile. You are either going to have to wait for daylight, and hopefully a rescue party, or explore further into the cave, and attempt to find an exit.

Any and all are welcome! Make up your path as you go along.

----

The Rules
- One character per person
- There is no limit to the amount of people that may join
- You may contact me to mediate disputes, but I doubt that such will be necesary
- This can be either strict social interaction, or an adventure through a network of caves
Ice Paw
Ice Paw
Cryomancer Fox Uplift
Cryomancer Fox Uplift

Aether : 5028

https://upliftstudio.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

SCENARIO! Cave In - Page 2 Empty Re: SCENARIO! Cave In

Post by Sylver Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:38 pm

"Well then, no one answered," Sylver muttered nervously, "so I guess everyone is still-" The edge of her long cloak crumpled against something, causing her to quickly turn around, "-okay."

Blood. Bones. Corpse. At first glance she thought that the squirrel's skull was smashed apart by a stone. She cringed, moving away slowly. The echo of debris falling against the floor heightened her fear of dying the same way. But after looking back again at Marrow, she realised it could only be additional bone. "Huh." She returned to the collapsed body's side. "Bone magic?"
Sylver
Sylver
Metalcrafter Badger Uplift

Aether : 4710

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Sun Oct 30, 2011 2:57 pm

Marrow suddenly opened her eyes. Her eyes regained focus, and the first thing she saw was Sylver's face. "AMMMMMPF!" She tried to scream but only spit blood accidentally through a muffled scream. She jumped up to her feet but stumbled back over, not having recovered quite enough energy yet and still a little dazed from the hit. Her jaw was glued shut by her teeth wrapped around it.
Crap she knows.... She thought, expression worried beneath all the bones. She worriedly looked at Sylver then quickly looked away. She began feeling her bone armor on her face. "Mmmmmmpf....." There was a throbbing headache from a combination of everything, and she buried her armored face into her hands, trying to relieve it.
Marrow
Marrow
Necromancer Squirrel Uplift

Aether : 5018

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylver Mon Oct 31, 2011 12:24 am

The long, worn claws of the badger braced against the rocky ground. Sylver pulled her head back, to avoid blood spatters, but some droplets still landed on her muddied face. She observed the helmed squirrel's hasty movements. Judging by body language, there was a lot of pain.

Sylver did not want to have to use healing magic unless it was crucial. She wanted to avoid mentioning it, but inwardly argued with herself at this point. "I can heal, if it's necessary," she said slowly.
Sylver
Sylver

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:05 am

"Nnnh." Marrow shook her head and scooted back. Having no choice at this point, she began to remove her armor. It shrunk back into her head slowly and untangled itself, which caused more pain as she cringed. When the armor was gone, wherever a bone had exited her head there were sizable cuts in her skin, which still bled, but not much, as some healing was taking place deep under her skin. She rubbed her forehead then looked up dragging her hand down her cheek, still with a throbbing headache from the rock. She was fairly distressed from the pain, but tried not to show it out of fear of Sylver taking action and trying to heal her.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Isaac Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:41 am

Isaac, by now quite happy with his small but quite valuable find, floated lazily on, followed by several small broken stones caught in his field. stopping only momentarily to check a meticulously drawn map, all the directions written in immaculately neat, yet incomprehensibly intricate strings of complex symbols. with a little doodle on the bottom right of what he'd look like if he were a cowboy

He suddenly got a whiff of something unfamiliar, it was overwhelming. intrigued he followed the odor for further investigation. whatever it was it smelled delicious.
Isaac
Isaac
Gravitomancer Gerbil Familiar

Aether : 4709

Back to top Go down

Post by Marrow Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:04 am

Marrow heard some sniffing coming from deep inside the cave. ..Crap.... there's someone else in here... With that she glanced over at the fallen rocks and rubble, and saw that her bone was stuck partially under some heavy rocks. She muttered more foul words to herself as she got up, went over and pulled on it. The pulling aggravated her headache even more and she stopped. She sighed and sat next to it to rest her headache off before trying again, muttering even more in her raspy voice.
Marrow
Marrow

Back to top Go down

Post by Sylver Mon Oct 31, 2011 8:19 am

Sylver halted in her steps, and sighed, recognising that the stranger did not want anything to do with her. "It seems to be able to handle its wounds well enough on its own," she reassured herself. Being unwanted was a cold feeling, a little like death, she thought. But it wasn't too hard for her to take rejection- after all, she was used to serving it out in small doses to her own relations. She turned away from Marrow, and huffed, "okay then, relax, relax. I won't do anything you don't want me to. I want to save my energy."

She was unaware, however, that while she was turned away, the squirrel had sensed something and quickly ran off.

Eventually she heard mutterings, and spied the sickly coloured being struggling to retrieve her bone. She turned back around to face Marrow, feeling a bit embarrassed for possibly talking to herself.
Sylver
Sylver

Back to top Go down

Post by J.A.R.L.A. Sun Sep 16, 2012 4:07 pm

Look at the Closed door way and go wow hmm what to doo.....
Pull out a lantern from my Sack and Light it.
Pick it up in my Mouth and Start to walk down the Cave Humming
Warm Kitty, Soft Kitty, Little Ball of fur,... I will not Go Instane try to get out of here, were was I oh yes, Happy kitty, Sleepy, Kitty Purr purr purr.
J.A.R.L.A.
J.A.R.L.A.
Hemomancer Jackal Familiar

Aether : 4271

https://www.facebook.com/YinepuBloodRose

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2