Uplift Studio Forums
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

NEW AU RP Undying Phenomenon Part II: Dangerous Game

4 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

NEW AU RP Undying Phenomenon Part II: Dangerous Game - Page 2 Empty NEW AU RP Undying Phenomenon Part II: Dangerous Game

Post by Virgina Sun Dec 22, 2013 1:26 am

First topic message reminder :

Undying Phenomenon

About this RP

• This is an alternate universe role play for a reason: the character you choose to play as can die! Watch out for that.
  • If you want to participate, PM me here or at my tumblr page requesting permission. We'll find a way to introduce your character.
  • This thread will be using my RP System. You can read all about it here!
    For a quick rundown on how to build your character, read this!
  • I can make a character sheet for your character if you ask! I will be happy to make a sheet that best complements your character.
  • Don't worry too much about the RP system. This is just like a normal forum RP, only with  dice rolling for when things can go horribly wrong, like fighting, sneaking, or building or stuff, etc. It should not get in the way of your enjoyment. Thank you for joining us!
  • Birds and flying animals are allowed! Just in case you were wondering.
  • RP replies can be a descriptive or short as you want them to be. It's totally okay to switch between them if you find yourself with more or less time.
    >Doing post like this is okay too!
    >Accept Quest
    >Talk to that chicken guard over there!
    >Loot that wardrobe!
    Or it can be as simple as this line of text, or as long as a full-on paragraph!
  • Feel free to "try out" this RP. If you don't like it after a while, or can't keep up, you can PM me and I put your character on a bus!
  • And if the RP system proves to be inadequate or cumbersome, we can abandon it and just play like a normal RP.

For five days, the dead known as the damned have risen in the city of Chervil, Anise. Kettle, an uplift goat from Kinon, had taken shelter in a nearby store. As supplies ran low, Hector, store owner and fox terrier, told the goat about an emergency plan: If the city were to find itself occupied, he'd take his family and meet with others at the an abbey at the other side of town. As it's too dangerous outside, Hector believes a sole survivor would do better making the long trip, and send help when they get there. With some hastily drawn directions on a napkin, the goat headed off.

Kettle found himself in the depths of Lazlo Theater, a live performance house now under siege by the undead. It was where he befriended dreg survivor and all around stoic, Tinctus. Together, they uncovered a secret passageway and fled to the rooftops. Now, they have a long way to go before they reach their destination.

====================================

Last edited by Virgina on Tue Dec 24, 2013 5:19 am; edited 1 time in total
Virgina
Virgina
Purifier Mink Familiar

Aether : 4855

Back to top Go down

NEW AU RP Undying Phenomenon Part II: Dangerous Game - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW AU RP Undying Phenomenon Part II: Dangerous Game

Post by Ice Paw Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:27 am

The member 'Rusty' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd6' : 2
Ice Paw
Ice Paw
Cryomancer Fox Uplift
Cryomancer Fox Uplift

Aether : 5016

https://upliftstudio.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

NEW AU RP Undying Phenomenon Part II: Dangerous Game - Page 2 Empty Re: NEW AU RP Undying Phenomenon Part II: Dangerous Game

Post by Rusty Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:38 am

woops I slipped and used a D6

Last edited by Rusty on Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:39 am; edited 1 time in total
Rusty
Rusty
Sailor Ferret Dreg

Aether : 4778

Back to top Go down

Post by Ice Paw Sat Feb 01, 2014 2:38 am

The member 'Rusty' has done the following action : Dices roll

'd20' : 14
Ice Paw
Ice Paw
Cryomancer Fox Uplift
Cryomancer Fox Uplift

Aether : 5016

https://upliftstudio.rpg-board.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgina Sat Feb 08, 2014 4:49 am

A keen eye was all it took for Kettle to spot an oddity. He noticed a piece of the roof lacked symmetry compared to other parts. With some hoof prodding, a secret entrance was discovered.

NEW AU RP Undying Phenomenon Part II: Dangerous Game - Page 2 Th_kettlefootsies
Virgina
Virgina
Purifier Mink Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post by Rusty Fri Feb 21, 2014 11:33 pm

Who needs thumbs?
Kettle proudly appreciated the secret entrance, this seemed like a neat little shop.
>Find that magical loot!
Rusty
Rusty
Sailor Ferret Dreg

Aether : 4778

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgina Sat Feb 22, 2014 11:30 pm

Kettle leaped into the attic. The Uplift lands in the only spot not riddled with papers or inventory. Pockets of floor can be spotted between piles of wooden boxes. Trinkets and other knick-knacks make up the volume of the room, followed by outlier things like ink (work supplies), a blanket, and temporary tattoos. To the South-west, the goat spots a nook where trapdoor staircase can bring him to the shop floor.

The goat hones in on the aether anomaly. It seems to be buried aside a corner of the room, guarded by boxes.
Virgina
Virgina
Purifier Mink Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post by Virgina Sun Mar 09, 2014 11:51 pm

Forgive meeee! School and errands have been taking my time. I'm entering the final weeks of this quarter and got two write-up projects that need my attention. It might be until the 24th before I can put my full attention to GMing.

I've been neglecting the original purpose of the the twitter and never mentioned that I was waiting for a reply to >pick up the item. Sorry guys. I'm going to keep that twitter exclusivity for RP announcements and move my personal tweeting to another account.

To keep things moving, I'm going to pretend Kettle picked up the item. I hope you don't mind, Dook. Sorry! I'll try to limit doing player character actions for them. I also slightly rewrote my last post before this to mention the stairs down to the shop floor.

Scroungy box stacking did not deter Kettle. The goat pushed through and dismantled the pile. A small felt box revealed itself. Tied to it was a little slip.

Kettle Read it Out Loud:

>Got Rune of the Nocturnal
Info:
Rune of the Nocturnal [Acc. Temp Tattoo]
+3 Sneaking
+2 Identify
-3 MAX HP

About Temp Tattoos:

Here's your current character sheets for reference:

NEW AU RP Undying Phenomenon Part II: Dangerous Game - Page 2 Th_KettleStatBleat_lvl2start

NEW AU RP Undying Phenomenon Part II: Dangerous Game - Page 2 Th_Tinctus_Sheet_lvl2start
Virgina
Virgina
Purifier Mink Familiar

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2